Sunday, February 21, 2010

Overheard on mX 2

Another sets of jokes where people overheard others said.

Girl to friend: "Just because i am married, doesn't mean i can't sleep around."

Girl on mobile: "So you reckon you can make money by advising people on ow to invest in shares? Do you need to know anything about it?"

Blonde: "I can't believe it's been a week? in a week's time it would be two weeks."

Girl on a phone: "I think my phone might die before i get there.but if i see it's a bout to die, i'll give you a call."

Girl holding a crushed piece of paper: "Can i throw this at the bird or will i kill it?"

Girl 1: "I have an acne problem.i'm going to see the skinologist."

Friend rubbing a guy's head: "Your hair has grown."
Guy: It tends to do that quite often."

Guy: "I've had days where i had to, like, wait for a month for a bus."

Young boy to his mum: ".......then you put the blue wire in and 'boom'."

Stoned boy: "I shouldn't take drugs. there should be a law against me taking drugs."
Friend: "I'm pretty sure there is already."

Guy 1: "My partner just left me after a two-year relationship."
Guy2: "That's why I call relationship relationshits."

Girl to a friend: "I think my jumper has stretched. i'm never going to put it on the heater again. i might go outside and stand in the cold to make it shrink."

Guy to girl: "I will take you home if i can use your toilet."
Girl (pauses): "Um..,ok."

Two girls at a legal service.
Girl 1: "Do you think we get a boy or a girl lawyer?"
Girl 2: "I don't know."
Girl 1: "I hope it's Ally McBeal."

Guy: "Those strawberries are huge."
Friend: "They're tomatoes."

Girl: "Can I have a burger with the lot but no eggs, no cheese, no bacon?"
Boy: "You mean a plain hamburger."

No comments:

Post a Comment