Friday, February 26, 2010

Overhead on mX 3

Another set of jokes.

Girl reading exchange program brochure: "Isn't that the Pepsi logo?"
Friend: "That's the flag of France."

Girl excited to meet friends at the train station: "Hello, wow, how did you recognise me?"
Friends: "We saw your face."

Guy 1: "What do you think the greatest invention is?"
Guy 2: "I think the wheels or the light."
Guy 1: "Nah, i am thinking Call of Duty."

Girl in group of schoolkids discussing skyscrapers: "What's the Chrysler Building? A car?"

Lady talking about Overheard to her understanding friend: "I take mX into work so my colleagues can all have a laugh to start the day. Then we all have a cry because these people are our future."

Girl: "My neck hurts. Probably from supporting my head for so long."

Girl: "Wow, your hair is really straight today."
Friend: "Are you saying it's gay every other day?"

Student 1: "How funny was it today when that mozzie tried to bite you?"
Student 2: "Yeah, the stupid thing couldn't bite me through leg hair."

Girl: "Do zebras eat meat? (Waits for answer, while friends are laughing). Horses do, don't they?"

Guy: "In 14 years, my birthday will be on a Tuesday."
Girl: "Oh! Can you see if mine will be on a Tuesday then?"

Girl: "Is she still friends with that girl she was friends with?"

Girl: "Did you shave your legs?"
Guy: "Yeah, and i put the hair on my face, makes me look hard."

Boy on train: "I like those things, those birds on the train."
Friend: "You mean seagulls?"
Boy: "Yeah,whatever, they're just white."

Guy 1 in cafe: "Hey, this salt tastes sweet."
Guy 2: "Yeah, this sugar made my hot chocolate tastes salty."
(Both look at each other and crack up laughing).

Girl: "How the ladies been treating you?"
Guy: "Yeah, good. The less love i give, the more love i get back."

Guy: "I feel like chips."
Girl: "I have always wondered what they are made of."
Guy: "Potatoes."
Girl: "Really? You're lying!"

Girl 1: "He is so hot."
Girl 2: "I know. He's Lebanese."
Girl 1: "Which is heaps good 'cos i can speak Italian."
Girl 2: "Really?"
Girl 1: "Yeah. Como esta?"

No comments:

Post a Comment