Is it normal to hate your ex partner?
Is it normal that you want revenge for what he did?
Is it normal that you want him to suffer the worst possible fate?
I don't know whether it is normal or not. All I know is that I've been having all these thoughts and I'm telling you, I'm not one bit comfortable wit it.
Everytime I had those thoughts, I was thinking how bad of a person I was. How low I've become to think such a thing. Ashamed of my own thoughts.
I don't want my thoughts to fill with such negative and vengeful thoughts. But as much as I push it away, the harder it push back to stay inside my heart and mind.
That is why I pray, and I pray so hard that God give me strength for me to stand up and move on. I pray to Him so I won't give up on love or stop giving love to anyone or finding love. I pray to Him so He could help me to stop hating the person who has hurt me the most. I pray to Him to give the person that I love the most, the happiness and all the good things in life that he fully deserves instead of suffering all the time. I pray to Him to help me find the right path. I pray to Him to help the person I love find the right path. I pray....
Everyday I keep telling myself to discard hate and embrace love. Because only love can help me get out from this dark and empty hole I've been in for days. Only by embracing love, I can find true love again.
At least you know that love is what you need. I sincerely hope you find true love. I was once lost and it took me time to find mine. This is a bit embarrassing but I used to like singing "Better Man" by Robbie Williams when I was single, my wayof promising God that I will be good if He helps me find my true love. I am not a praying man and I don't know whether He listened, but I eventually did. I am not saying you should start singing the song, just telling a story
ReplyDeletethank you for your comment. I find it very refreshing. It makes me happy knowing that you found your true love. Knowing that you found one, gives me hopes that one day I will find one too. Someday. Until then, I will keep praying and hoping for the best. =)
ReplyDelete