Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn

I think I haven't done movie review in a while. I think that's understandable since I haven't watch any movies lately. But recently I just watched one which, as I mentioned above, TinTin.

One of the most anticipated movie of the yr, directed by Steven Spieldberg who is famous for his Sci-Fi and CGI's movies like Jurrasic Park and Minority Report and so on. I have to admit, before I watch the movie, I thought the movie was kinda so-so. But I totally changed my mind after like 10 minutes of watching it.

The movie totally keeps you guessing and you always wanna know what's going on on the next scene. It will keep you at the edge of your seat. Well, at least I feel like that. Not to mention it was funny as well. It's not like funny ha-ha-ha hilarious, but it will definitely makes you smile when you hear and/or see it.

I give it a 4 1/2 stars over 5 stars. It is definitely a movie you gotta watch.

p/s: Next movie to review, Puss in Boots and (maybe) Happy Feet 2. So stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment