True that most of them are married and one is engaged, about to be married next June, but it is comforting to know that they still have time for each other even though they are busy with their own families. Especially the one who has a baby.
Which is what I am about to share with each and everyone of you. My visit last weekend was to meet my besties. I haven't meet them since last September before one of our friend, Eliza a.k.a Eija left for Kyoto, Japan to further her studies. Anyways, I was ecstatic of how I am able to finally meet everybody (excluding Eija) after such a long time. Not to mention I will get to meet my nephews ( I know they are not my really my nephews but they are family).
First, I got to meet Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Sh. Amani, she's the one who picked me up from the bus terminal. Ahh....When I see her, I felt it in my chest a throbbing pain and my eyes were about to shed some tears. But I managed to hold it inside me. I don't know how I did it, but I was able to put a brave and smiley face. I keep telling myself that I am here to meet my besties to have a great and fun times.I don't want to spoil it with my sobbing and sad stories which pretty much she knows about them already. But after few hours, we finally touched the most sensitive story. My breakup. It was hard in telling the story and to relive it was much worst. But after talking to her and listen to her advises and her comfort words, it soothes me. Don't get me wrong, to heal a wounded heart will take a lifetime. But it helps knowing that she knows what I'm going through and have the right words to comfort me. It makes me smile a little.
Then I got to meet another one, Azuraidah a.k.a Im. She a whole lot fun to be with I tell ya. She's extremely funny, happy-go-lucky, witty, smiles a lot and a good listener. There is always something funny she wants to share or tell. Even when she is sick, badly, she still smiling and cracking joke here and there. She has seen numerous doctors and submit to several tests to know what's going on with her. Apparently she lacks on blood and her body is extremely fatigue. Figures, given how hard she works this year. Travelling every weeks and still have time to do chores at home. Even the strong one will succumb to that kind of pressure. When I first saw her, I can't even believe how pale she was. Not to mention there was something wrong with her face. And she told us, (me and Sh. Amani) that her face was half paralyzed! When she smiles, only the left side was curling upwards and her right eye was not moving even if she squinted her eyes or anything. Do you know how worried I was? I scolded her plenty of times when I told her to take plenty of rest and she needs a vacay. I care about her a lot and seeing her like that really breaks my heart. Not to mention I am an hour 1/2 away from her, makes me worried more. If I am close to her, I could see her often and watch over her in case anything happen. But still I am happy to see her again. I always laugh whenever I am around her.
From Left: Azuraidah (Im) and Sh. Amani
Yous truly, Me!
Me, Im and Sh. Amani @ The Terrace
Next day on Saturday, the 3 of us decided to visit our friend Rafida a.k.a Fida who just gave birth to a baby boy which she named, Imran Raha.
Imran Raha, 3.9 kgs
I am not sure what happen, but she can't give birth normally so she had to do the cesarean. When we saw her, she looked radiant with joy and happiness because of her bundle of joy but still look in pain and pale. Sh. Amani was happy playing with Imran, while I was more concerned for Fida to be honest. She looks so helpless. I want to help but I'm not sure where to begin. But it looks like she knows what she's doing so I'll leave her to her husband (Taha), to take care of her and Imran. In all, we had great time playing with Imran. He's so cute, with chubby cheeks and so full of hair!
The next day, again we pay a visit to another friend of ours, Zuraini (Zue). I swear I haven't seen her in years. She's so busy with her work and I was away from home and last weekend was the first time we meet after such a long time. She also gave birth to a baby boy called Aqil Rizqin.
Aqil Rizqin
He is sooooooo small! I was so scared when I touched him coz I'm scared I would break him or anything. Again,Sh.Amani was so ecstatic playing with him, always disturbing him sleeping. Not that he cares actually. He was sleeping the whole time. Anyways, that gives all 4 of us plenty of time to catch up. It was really nice to finally be able to talk to her again. Lots of questions, catching up, laughter. Ahhh.... it was very refreshing. Exactly what I needed. To be honest, I really do miss her a lot. Among all 6 of us, she is the only one I had a hard time contacting since she is always busy with her work and family. But I don't mind really. As long as I know she's okay and still remembers me, that's good enough.
In all, it was such a productive and interesting weekend. I got to forget my heart break for a while and spend really good time, laughing, cracking jokes, making fun of each other, teasing one another, got comforting words and memorable hugs from everyone. It won't mend my heart which already been broken into million of pieces but it did help patch them up a small bit. That already is a good progress. I have to thanks my friends for that.
What would I do without you guys? Love you guys always.





No comments:
Post a Comment