Friday, September 23, 2011

First day in JB

Finally, the day has arrived! I'm finally in JB (Johor Bahru, Malaysia) to see my besties. I'm totally psyche! It's not everyday that I can see my friends since I live like an hour and a half away from them. Not to mention I was in Melbourne for the past year. So most of the time we contact through phone and Facebook.

But I'm finally here, arrived around 225pm, Thursday. Got picked up by my friends like 45mins later. Give or take. I know, poor me have to wait around waiting to be picked up but I'm not complaining. Me and Eija had a great time together, so far. We had lunch together, gossiping and then go to the childcare centre to pick her daughter, Adlina. Oh My God, the kid is too cute. I mean seriously cute. Here's the picture:
How cute is she???? She has like the biggest eyes I've ever seen! Kinda remind me of her mother because she has a big eyes as well. But not as big as this kid to be honest. Anyways, after picked up Adlina, then we had dinner and went home just lounging around and playing with the baby all the time. But after Adlina went to sleep like around 1030pm plus, the night finally started.

We started doing some catching up bout our lives, relationships and friendships. It's great to finally open up to your bestfriend. Telling her about everything and anything and she's there, sitting there listening and giving advises to how should I cope or overcome certain things. By just telling someone over the phone or email through Facebook is not enough. At least not to me. By seeing someone and finally be able to tell them your problem and anxiety is totally refreshing and calming. It ALMOST makes everything better. It has been a long time since I've done that and now I think my mind is a little bit clearer and I honestly think I can sort of everything without giving me a migraine.

So in total, I would love to give thanks to Eija for being a good friend and for just being who she is. You're the best and I would totally miss you when you go to Japan.

p/s: Eija and I have known each other for 20 years since we both were 7 years old. She'll be going to Japan with her husband and daughter, Adlina this early October to further her studies. She'll be staying there for 3 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment