Friday, September 16, 2011

After One Short, Silent and Shitty Phone Call Later......

Is it too much to ask to just talk? Seriously? What is it with men and talking? How hard is it to talk? Hello? How are you? Are feeling better? No? Why? Is there anything that I can do to make you feel better? How about us watching a movie together? See? How the hell is it so hard? Is men really only good on 3 things that are eat, sleep and sex? Seriously? Was it so........ hard to ask for your boyfriend/husband to cheer you up? No..... apparently it is too much.

Long distance relationship is a bitch. No doubt bout that. So when you make an effort to keep in touch with your partner who is in a place far, far away, you expect that it would be appreciated. Now that I can finally get connected with this public wi-fi (which is hard to get connected too), get a headset to skype with, then apparently the sound is bad. So I changed the mic with my webcam mic, but still use headset for speakers which in the end works far better than previously even though there was noise a little bit but not as bad as before. So after going through all that trouble, getting connected, plugged in headset and then changed and used the webcam mic and its finally working, then he's not talking. I admit I am a big talker but right now I apparently not in the mood to talk at all and he's not talking which I'm fine he's not talking much because I am comfortable when he's here (not really here with me but you get what I mean) and then he said the magic words that totally make my eyes ablaze that's hot enough to roast a chicken. He said,

'I think it's time for me to go, loves.'

And we only on voice for only like 15 minutes. And there was nothing going on all the time. I know you all might agree with him to hang up because no one is talking so what's the point. The point is, I made all the effort so I can talk to him because I hardly can get internet here ( I haven't buy a broadband yet) so we haven't been on voice for a very long time. So when I made an effort, I thought he would be ecstatic and happy and excited and all those happy feelings and still hangs on to it even though I am not in a talking mood. And besides I have been talking all the time and he can't even try to talk for like an hour. Fine, if he doesn't want to talk, can't he just stay around for an hour or so? He knows i prefer him here( on voice) with me, even if he's not talking, it's fine. It makes me feel better. He knows this. I've told him this multiple times. Over and over and over again. 

So after one short, silent and shitty phone call later, I've decided to just not care anymore. I made an effort but it's not appreciated. I seriously don't give a damn anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment