Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Quiz Time!

I have no idea how I got this quiz from. It's like it pop out from nowhere and its a quiz called 'Is It Time to Breakup?'. I was like, 'Wow, this thing read my mind!' Cool huh? So, let's do this quiz together!

1. How long have you been dating this person?
   a. 0-6 months   b. 6-12 months   c. 1-3 years   d. over 3 years    (all answer is one point)
   My Answer : d (1 point)

2. What was the first thing that attracted you to your current partner?
   a. physical appearance (1 point)  b. social status (1 point)  c. emotional connections (2 points)  d. makes you laugh (2 points)  e. have fun together (2 points)
   My Answer : c (2 points)

3. What things made you continue to like your current partner?
   a. the way he/she treats you (3 points)  b. he/she grew on you (1 points)  c. don't want to be alone (0 point)
   d. don't know (0 point)
   My Answer : a ( 3 points)

4. What do you have in common with this person
   a. a lot ( 3 points)  b. not much (1 point)  c. we have nothing in common (2 points)
   My Answer : a (3 points)

5. What are your differences?
   a. a lot (1 point)  b. not much (2 points)  c. we have no differences (1 point)
   My Answer : a (1 point)

6. In your opinion, has your relationship progressed or remained stagnant?
   a. progressed (3 points)  b. remained stagnant (1 point)
   My Answer : b (1 point)

7. Do the reason(s) you were first attracted to this person still attract you to him/her?
   a. yes (3 points)  b. no (0 point)
   My Answer : a (3 points)

8. Do you feel happier when you are with:
   a. this person(2 points)  b. your friends(1 point)  c. alone(1 point)  d. equally happy in all situations(3 points)
   My Answer : d. (3 points)

9. Does your partner treat you with dignity and respect?
   a. yes (3 points)  b. no (0 point)  c. sometimes (0 point)
   My Answer : a (3 points)

10. Do you treat your partner with dignity and respect?
   a. yes (3 points)  b. no (0 point)  c. sometimes (0 point)
   My Answer : a ( 3 points) *at least I think I treat him with respect and dignity, not sure how he feels though*

11. How often do you and your partner argue?
   a. at least one time a week (0 point)  b. everyday or almost (0 point)  c. barely ever (3 points)  d. few times a year ( 3 points)
   My Answer : b (0 point) * not something I'm proud off*

12. How long does it take for you to make up after an argument?
   a. same day (3 points)  b. few days later (2 points)  c. a week later (1 point)  d. more than a week (0point)
   My Answer: c (1 point) * I forgive easily but never forget. so it takes a while*

13. When you think about him/her do you feel
   a. calm and happy (3 points)  b. stressed and worried ( 0 point)
   My Answer: a ( 3 points)

   => 7-15 ; Time to Move On
   => 16 - 25  ; Look Deeper for Answers
   => 25 - 38  ; Stay Together

   My Total Points : 27 points => Stay Together

Well, sure I got high points. But that doesn't mean this quiz is right and/or accurate. I still need some things to think about. But doing this quiz does helps because it ask a question that I didn't even think it's important in the first place. So now I know. They are of course some questions I need to ask him myself because I wasn't so sure myself. Whatever it is, I'm sure in the end I'll know what to do.

p/s: anyone wants to do this quiz can go to this site : http://advice.lovedetour.com/amateurexpert/is-it-time-to-breakup-take-this-fun-quiz.html

No comments:

Post a Comment